The Casio CT-X3000 features the new AiX Sound Source, developed from their range of digital pianos. The sounds produced are of a high standard with powerful bass notes through to clear high notes. Sounds are faithfully reproduced from acoustic instruments with sensitive treatment of the note's resonance. Using the high-performance Digital Signal Processor (DSP), numerous algorithms are used to suit the expressiveness of the performer. Powerful sounds are produced from the two 6W speakers, whether at home or at a performance venue. The red detailing on the speaker certainly makes this keyboard stand out.
Price includes power supply and a free lesson with our qualified tutor. Free local delivery also available
- AiX Sound Source for Natural Sounds
- Large-Magnet Bass Reflex Speakers
- 42 Part Mixer and 17-Track MIDI Sequencer
- Registration for Easy Setting Recall
- Phrase Recorder to Aid Composition