Blackstar's new Debut Series practice amplifiers are designed for beginners who want exceptional guitar tone straight out of the starting block. Incredibly easy to dial-in, these analogue amps boast classy aesthetics and even sport some premium features that you'd find on high-end Blackstar amps - including a built-in 'Tape' echo effect, Blackstar's flexible 'Infinite Shape Feature' (ISF) and a speaker-emulated output.
The Blackstar Debut 10E is the baby of the range, but with stereo 3" linear speakers and 10w of power - it's more than loud enough for the home!
Most compact practice amps only offer a dry clean sound, but the Blackstar Debut 10E allows you to attain crunchy overdrive tones via its second channel. Simply press the 'OD' switch on the control panel and enjoy a stunning saturated sound that can be tweaked via the effective 'ISF' EQ control.
Built-In Tape Delay Effect
If you want to add some space, engage the 'DELAY' button to embellish your sound with an old-school 'Tape' echo effect. This is perfect for thickening up solos or giving clean parts some dreamy ambient trails.
The Blackstar Debut 10E's 'MP3/Line In' source allows for playback through its stereo linear speakers, making it perfect for listening to music, games and movies through. However, the biggest benefit of this is that it allows you to play along to backing tracks from a connected phone, tablet or laptop!
A speaker-emulated output places the Blackstar Debut 10E above most other practice amps on the market - especially within it's super-affordable price bracket. Allowing you to record directly into an audio interface with a convincing mic'd speaker sound, you can also plug your headphones into this output for an immersive amp tone.
- Simple to use, all-analogue design for natural-sounding clean and overdrive tones.
- Gorgeous vintage cream and ox-blood styling using premium covering, fret and hardware.
- Patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) control so you can dial in any tone.
- Unique ‘tape’ echo effect built-in makes playing a pleasure.
- Stereo playback of MP3/Line in source makes Debut perfect for listening music, games, movies, backing tracks and more.
- Headphone and speaker-emulated output for "silent" practice and easy recording.
- 10 Watts
- Clean and Overdrive channels
- Patented ISF control
- Tape Echo effect
- Speaker-Emulated output
- MP3 / Line In
- 2x3" Speakers