The Blackstar Unity 120 1 x 12 Bass Combo Amplifier provides a powerful performance partner that can do it all. From the practise room to the main stage, the Unity 120 has enough going on under the hood to see you through anything.
VERSATILE INPUT CONTROLS
The Unity 120 is equipped with a top panel control layout, which offers ready access to everything you could need to produce enviable tones. Alongside the instrument input, there is a pad switch that allows you to attenuate the input signal level to accommodate active or passive instruments. Additionally, the input gain allows you to ramp up the signal level, whilst a handy clip indicator prevents you from pushing it too far (unless that's what you're seeking to do).
The built-in EQ section allows you to sculpt Low and High frequency bands, with semi-parametric Mid controls that allow you to hone in on the mid-range that you desire. From heavy rock inspired fat and thick low-end through funky mid to high end energy, all you need to do is tweak these beauties to find your sweet spot, and get your groove on.
The Unity 120 benefits from Blackstar's versatile voice offering, with a trio of options - Classic, Modern, Overdrive. Classic mode produces a valve-inspired output with old-school EQ settings that sets you up with a fat tone. Modern mode gives you increased headroom with a wide dynamic range and extended EQ to suit modern musical styles. Overdrive gives you smooth, harmonically-rich saturated tones that are the stuff of dreams.
In addition to the voicing options, the Unity 120 features built-in switchable Chorus and Compression. Tighten up your tone or giving it that sweet, sparkling chime to help your tone pop out beautifully.
The rear panel is home to a host of connectivity options that includes XLR with ground lift, and 1/4-inch line out with independent level control. The 1/4-inch output is perfect for connecting headphones for silent practise. Blackstar have included an XLR output for connecting directly to a Unity Bass Series active cabinet. The Line input allows an external audio device to be connected for jamming along to your favourite tunes, whilst the footswitch connector enables the footswitchable overdrive and chorus effects to be accessed via hands-free control.
SOLID BLACKSTAR BUILD QUALITY
As we've come to expect from the team at Blackstar, the cabinet is built to take whatever is thrown its way and is the perfect home for the custom designed 12-inch speaker. You can rest assured that whatever, whenever, and wherever you play, the Blackstar Unity 120 1 x 12 Bass Combo Amplifier is always good to go.
- 120-watt bass amp combo with custom designed 1 x 12-inch speaker
- Trio of voicing modes offers classic, modern, and overdriven tones
- 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid-section for defined tone sculpting
- Pad switch for active/passive setups, input gain with clip indicator
- Built-in chorus and compression expands tonal control
- Portable design with comfortable carry handle for those on the go
- Connectivity for external audio devices, headphone out for practise
- XLR and Jack DI outputs and an XLR cab extension, ideal for studio and stage
- Perfect for home practice, recording, rehearsals and gigs
- Legendary Blackstar build quality and sound in a portable package