Casio Ap260 Digital Piano
For a grand piano sound with seamless transitions and a superior dynamic range, the AP-260 digital piano is for you. The grand piano sounds and open string simulation deliver an unprecedented level of realism and expression. Four dynamic levels of stereo piano samples are also integrated with Casio's proprietary Linear Morphing System.
Celviano's Duet Mode is great for educational use, allowing the student and teacher to practice at the keyboard simultaneously. You can layer two of the 18 built-in tone sounds or split the keyboard to allow a bass sound on the left hand. It has a built-in library of 60 songs that can be practiced at any tempo utilizing the dual headphone outputs or the internal speaker system.
Quickly and easily connect the AP-260 to your computer via the handy USB, with no need to install drivers. It's as simple as that. And with 128 notes of polyphony, this Casio digital piano has plenty of horsepower, along with the ability to layer sounds and use the damper pedal without worry of dropped notes. You can also enjoy the feeling of participating in a magnificent performance with the on-board high-quality audio data recordings of 10 live orchestra performances.
Free local delivery, set up in your home.
- 18 high-quality tones including stereo-sampled grand piano tones
- Digital effects: reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance, DSP (preset for some tones)
- Lesson feature using 60 Music Library songs plus 10 user loaded songs
- Duet Mode enabling two people to play in the same range
- Recorder: 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes Two GRAND PIANO buttons and an ELEC PIANO button for instant access
- Slide-type keyboard cover
- Auto Power Off
- Keys: 88 keys, weighted scaled hammer action, Tri-Sensor keys
- Touch Response: 3 Sensitivity levels / Off
- Sound Source: AiR (Acoustic & intelligent Resonator) " Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR Sound Source "
- Acoustic Resonance: Yes
- Polyphony (max): 128
- Tones: 18 new, enhanced tones
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 4 types
- Brilliance: -3 ~ 0 ~ +3
- Layer/Split: Yes
- Lesson Function: Part on/off (lesson part right hand/left hand)
- Duet Mode: Yes
- Preset Songs: 10 (Concert play) 60 (Music Library)
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note: 20 to 255)
- Transpose: 2 Octaves(-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz ~ 440.0Hz ~ 465.9Hz
- USB Storage (to PC): Yes
- Speakers: 4.7" x 2"
- Amplifier: 8W + 8W
- Recorder: 2 Tracks x 1 song, approx. 5,000 notes maxium, real time recordings/playback
- Other Functions: Grand piano button x 2 (Concert, Modern), Elec piano button, duet function, temperaments (preset scale): Equal + 16 other types, Auto power off: off after approx. 4 idel hours (Default setting), octave shift +/- 2 octaves, panel lock, slide-type keyboard cover
- USB: Yes (Type B)
- Pedals: Built-in 3 pedals Half-Damper pedal Operation
- Terminals: Headphones (Standard stero jack) x 2, External power (12V DC)
- AC Adaptor: Yes (AD-A12150LW)
- Pedals (Half-Damper pedal Operation): Yes
- Bench: Yes
- Music Stand: Yes
- Score Book: Yes
Dimensions and Weight
- Unit size w/stand: 54.2" x 17.0" x 33.1" (w/o score stand)
- Unit weight w/stand: 87.1 lbs.
- Boxed size: 58.7" (W) x 22.6" (D) x 19.5" (H)
- Boxed weight: 125.7 lbs.
- Body Colour/Finish: Black wood tone