EXL120+, with its 9.5 gauge high E, is the ideal "step up" string set for players who are moving up from 9 to 10 gauge sets. Additionally, it's great for balancing tension between various scale length guitars. If you play 9s on a 25 1/2" scale guitar, try EXL120+ for your shorter scale length instruments to maintain more consistent feel and playability.
- "Plus" gauge for improving hand strength, an alternate feel or balancing tension between guitars
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .0095, .0115, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .034, .044