A second hand Synth in great condition and complete with owners manual.
Here`s what Roland have to say about the SH-201:
For musicians new to synthesizers, Roland announces the most friendly and fun analog-modeling instrument on the market: the SH-201. For synth pros, the SH-201 will remind them of why they fell in love with synthesizers in the first place. Simply, the SH-201 is a blast to play! It sounds great too, thanks to such features as Roland’s famous Supersaw waveform, resonant filter, saturation control, and more.
This is synthesis at its friendliest. The SH-201’s front panel puts every control directly under the player’s fingertips in a logically positioned signal path from left to right. No hidden menus, no nonsense. Just play and move the knobs and sliders. It’s as simple as that. Students of synthesis will love the ease and immediate gratification of the SH-201. No other modern synth on the market is as fun, friendly, and inviting.
- Great-sounding analog-modeling synth
- Ultra-EZ front panel is logically designed to teach the basics of synthesis
- External input for manipulating external audio from CD/MP3 players, etc.
- Built-in delay, reverb, and saturation effects
- Arpeggiator adds instant rhythmic motion to sounds
- USB port for audio/MIDI connection to computer
- VSTi Editor software included for computer integration
- Invisible infrared D Beam controller