A secondhand instrument in great condition and full working order.
The TD-10 was Roland’s 1st flagship V-Drum module. A few years old now but still holds up thanks to its extensive features. This one is also fitted with the TDW-1 expansion board, adding extra functionality and improved on board sounds. Loads of individual pad inputs means it’s very versatile and expandable, plus plenty of audio outputs.
Here’s what Roland had to say about the TD-10
The V-Drums TD-10 Percussion Sound Module presents drummers and drum programmers with a truly revolutionary electronic percussion environment. Using Roland's proprietary COSM technology, V-Drums TD-10 users can model drum and percussion sounds with stunning realism and sonic flexibility. The TD-10 enhances this capability with lightning-fast drum triggering and onboard effects processing. This module can be expanded with the TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board for more sounds, V-Cymbal control, and enhanced functionality.
- Revolutionary percussion sound module models drum type, shell material, drum depth, drum head type, drum tuning, mic type and even mic placement on the "virtual" drum
- Extremely easy to use via six faders, icon-based programming and backlit graphic LCD
- Lightning-fast trigger response for an unbelievably natural feel
- Amazingly accurate detection of stick velocity, position and speed
- Positional sensing allows for triggering of sounds with slightly different timbres depending on location of drum hit
- Over 600 amazing drum sounds and 50 melody instruments
- 50 full drum kits with 4 assignable percussion groups
- Built-in 8-track sequencer with 4-part backing band
- Onboard studio-quality reverb, EQ, compression, and ambience effects
- 12 dual-trigger inputs and 8 outputs (4 stereo pairs)
- Table-top, rack-mounted or drum-mounted operation possible
- Fully compatible with all Roland V-Drums pads, as well as other pads
- Expandable via optional TDW-1 Wave & System Expansion Board