The Squier Bullet range is notorious for offering classic Fender designs at budget-friendly price points. You too could own an iconic instrument without breaking the bank - The Bullet Tele is no exception to this formula. The ultimate classic beginner guitar!
Body & Neck
Squier have used Poplar for the body; combine it with the snappy maple neck and Indian Laurel fretboard and you've got the perfect Fender-esque tonal melting pot. Expect spanky rock tones and indie twang for a fraction of the cost!
Electronics & Hardware
Squier have nailed it down to the finest detail. While stripping away some of the more expensive elements of top-notch Fender guitars, they've retained some of the most crucial bits; this remains a Telecaster through and through.
Telecaster single-coils combined with a hard-tail six-saddle bridge and chrome hardware evokes thoughts of the '50s and '60s - the Tele's heyday. This is a wholly vintage instrument with brand-new playability, while being comfy and accessible enough for players of all abilities.
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Pickups: Standard Telecaster Single-Coil Set
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle - P1 Bridge Pickup / P2 Bridge and Neck Pickups / P3 Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Hard Tail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White