The Casio CT-X5000 showcases the new AiX Sound Source, developed from Casio's work developing their impressive of digital pianos. Using the AiX technology, sounds are produced to a high standard with deep bass notes through to crystal clear high notes. Sounds are reproduced from acoustic instruments with delicate treatment of the note's resonance. The Digital Signal Processor (DSP) employs numerous algorithms to suit the expressiveness of the performer. Powerful sounds are produced from the two 15W speakers, whether at home or at a performance venue. Finally, the red detailing on the speaker certainly makes this keyboard stand out.
Price includes power supply and a free lesson with our qualified tutor. Free local delivery also available
- AiX Sound Source for Natural Sounds
- Large-Magnet Bass Reflect Speakers
- 42 Part Mixer and 17-Track MIDI Sequencer
- Registration for Easy Setting Recall
- Phrase Recorder to Aid Composition